Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Lakeland & Auburndale, FL
Since 1986, the Springer Bros. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC has provided fast, high-quality HVAC service to customers throughout Polk County. Our family holds values of integrity and honesty and instills those values in the company. HVAC systems are expensive, and we always make sure to respect your investment and keep you informed throughout the entire process. We have years of experience in installations and repairs of air conditioners and heaters as well as duct cleaning. For the convenience of our customers, we have two offices in Lakeland (by appointment only) and Auburndale, FL.
Why Springer Bros?
- We have been family-owned and operated for over 30 years.
- We employ technicians who are certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE) and are background checked to ensure our clients receive the highest quality work. Plus, we don’t have sub-contractors or temporary workers.
- We are Trane Comfort Specialists, meaning we are constantly continuing our education and providing excellent customer service.We offer 24/7 emergency service, and you will always talk to real person when you call.
- We have 5-star ratings on Google and Trane, and an A+ rating on Angie’s List
- Our service vans are always fully stocked, and 99% of the time we are able to get your system up and running the day you call.
- We are fully insured, so you can rest assured you and your home are protected.
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction, and if you aren’t happy with our work, we will continue working until you are.
Below, meet our team leaders who love our customers and are passionate about their work!
Joe Springer, Founder
Joe has over 40 years’ experience in the HVAC industry and founded Springer Bros. in 1986 with his brother, John. Outside of work, he enjoys his family and serving at his church.
Derek Springer, Owner
Derek, Joe’s son, remembers growing up as a child holding the flashlight for Joe, his dad, as they ran service calls in the evenings. Derek has a bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of South Florida, an HVAC Certification from Traviss Technical College, and has earned his North American Technician Excellence (NATE) license in Air Conditioning and Heating. Prior to working at Springer Bros, he worked in Marketing at Publix Super Markets. He loves spending time with his wife and kids and being involved at his church.
Nathan Blaschke, Owner
Nathan begin working at Springer Bros. over 20 years ago. During his tenure at Springer Bros., he has held the positions of Installer, Service Technician, Service Manager, Installation Supervisor, and Installation Manager. Nathan is one of the most talented, well rounded individuals in our industry and currently holds his State Contractors License in HVAC. Nathan loves spending time with his daughters and his favorite hobby is hunting.
Bryant McCarter, Service Manager
Bryant works hard to ensure customers are getting great service from the service and maintenance department. Bryant is happily married to Laura, the most remarkable, loving, and supportive woman in the world. Bryant also enjoys coaching his son in many sports and leading worship at his church.
Lisa Drahms, Office Manager
Lisa came to us in 2018 from Virginia with over 20 years of Office Management, HR and Customer Service experience. While overseeing the different positions within our office, Lisa strives to ensure every one of our customers has an outstanding experience with Springer Brothers. In her free time, Lisa enjoys spending time with her husband, family & friends, going to the beach and shopping.
Chad Greatorex, Comfort Advisor
Chad has worked for Springer Brothers since 2013. He has been married for 17 years and has 3 children. He enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, and golf. Chad also worked in education as a counselor and math teacher for 11 years.
Harry Esguerra, Safety Manager
Harry has over 20 years’ experience in management and providing great customer service. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from Columbia Southern University, an Executive Certificate from Penn State University, and an HVAC Certificate from Ridge Technical College. Prior to working at Springer Bros., Harry held many positions at Fortune 500 companies such as Director of Operations at Office Depot and Senior Operations Manager at Fedex. Harry enjoys softball, tennis, volunteering in Christian organizations, and spending time with his 11 grandchildren.